Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Life//March Madness

It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!! March Madness is here and I am expecting my Baylor Bears to make a pretty far run in this year's tournament.  I have no problem admitting that I have a not so slight obsession with college basketball and I have been beyond giddy all day knowing that the first round of the 2012 NCAA Tournament is now officially underway! 

Each year, my Dad and I sit down and spend what seems like hours analyzing the bracket in order to choose as many correct outcomes as we can.  I think this year we might be onto something.. check out our bracket below:
 I also have my "fantasy bracket" where I have Baylor winning it all.  That would be nothing less that awesome! I'll keep you updated on how my bracket is doing throughout the tournament.  

I also wanted to share some pictures with you from this past weekend.  My friend Ashley and I decided to spontaneously road trip to Kansas City to watch Baylor play in the Big 12 Tournament Championship game on Saturday.  Despite the fact that the Bears did not end up victorious and and even though I got lost in downtown Kansas City, I would do it again in a heartbeat.   

FYI: I am in the middle of reconstructing my blog, so please excuse the mess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment